Resources for the Public
Here are resources to help patients research information about the eye and eye diseases, learn about different types of eye care providers, and find an Ophthalmologist nearby.
- Who are your eye care providers?
- EyeSmart – American Academy of Ophthalmology resource for eye disease information
- Find an Ophthalmologist
- Coronavirus Eye Safety
- Clinical trials for eye diseases
- EyeCare America resources – links to organizations involved with preventing eye disease, finding treatments, and supporting people living with vision impairment
- New Mexico Commission for the Blind